[mrtg] Perl cfgmaker not working

Adeoba, Adetutu adetutu.adeoba at bancaintesa.co.uk
Wed Jun 11 15:29:01 MEST 2003

I am running

perl cfgmaker public@?.?.?.? - -global "WorkDir: C:\www\mrtg" - -output
mrtg.cfg

but it always come up with this error.

Error:
  can't resolve "-" to IP address
 at C:/mrtg-2.10.0pre3/bin\..\lib\mrtg2/SNMP_util.pm line 420
SNMPWALK Problem for public at -::::::v4only
 at cfgmaker line 769
WARNING: Skipping public at -: as no info could be retreived

--base: Writing mrtg.cfg

I know that this works as I have already run this some months ago and our
snip string have not changed. Just to be sure, I checked and it is still the
same.

Thanks

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This e-mail transmission (including any attachment) is strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance upon it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail transmission immediately.

This communication is from Banca Intesa S.p.A. London Branch, 90 Queen Street, London EC4N 1SA

Tel: +44(0)20 7651 3000 Fax: +44(0)20 7651 3200

Banca Intesa S.p.A. is regulated by the Financial Services Authority for the conduct of designated investment business in the UK and is incorporated in Italy with limited liability. It is registered in England as a branch under number BR000036.

Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. We advise that you understand this lack of security and take into account in considering the contents of this e-mail and any attachment and that you take any necessary measures when e-mailing us.

Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachment which do not relate to the official business of Banca Intesa S.p.A. are neither given nor endorsed by it.