[mrtg] Re: interface main page

Lingegowda, Nagesh (Consultant) Nagesh.Lingegowda at GTECH.COM
Thu Jun 19 00:00:10 MEST 2003

Hello Eric,
While running mrtg I'm not getting any error messages except for 2-3 times
in the beginning.

I set the Option to no banner but still I'm getting the mrtg banner at the
end of each page.

Thanks
Nagesh

From: "Lingegowda, Nagesh (Consultant)"
<Nagesh.Lingegowda at GTECH.COM>
To: <mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch>
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 2:43 PM
Subject: [mrtg] interface main page

> I can create a .cfg file and an index.html.

We need to see your .cfg file

> If I look through the web page  It displays the interface
main page as a
> blank for all the targets but if I click on that
> blank box, it displays the interface detail page.

May be a problem with your ImageDir, HTMLDir, or other dir
setting.  Also, do you have any error messages when you run
MRTG?  If so, post those as well.

Eric Brander
Eric_Mailing_List at rednarb dot com

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Also, email is susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- Size: 13k (14274 bytes)

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- Size: 14k (14709 bytes)