[mrtg] Re: Monitoring BGP Tunnel

Devraj, Prem Prem.Devraj at DRKW.com
Fri Jun 20 07:13:13 MEST 2003

HI Zeeshan,

You can run the Router config file and get the Tunnel info. It is just like
a Physical interface. Let me know if you need the CFG.....

regds
prem

-----Original Message-----
From: Zeeshan Ahmed [mailto:zeeshan at worldcall.net.pk]
Sent: 2003 6 20 14:12
To: MRTG Mailling
Subject: [mrtg] Monitoring BGP Tunnel

Dear All
        I would like to know if is there any way to monitor the traffic
being consumed by the BGP tunnel on cisco router.

Regards
Zeeshan Ahmed

Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein is the marketing name used
globally to represent the investment banking activities of
Dresdner Bank Group. In Japan, Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein
is represented by Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein (Japan) Limited,
Tokyo Branch or Dresdner Bank AG, Tokyo Branch..