[mrtg] Re: Graphing number of packets

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Sat Mar 1 14:02:36 MET 2003

Remember that is bytes/sec.  If you aren't doing
much unicast, 2 bytes per second seems reasonable.

Paul

>>> Peter Erickson <lists at redlamb.net> 03/01/03 00:48 AM >>>

I am interested in graphing the number of packets that are coming across a articular interface on a router. I thought that I would just set the target to ifInUcastPkts and ifOutUcastPkts, but i dont think thats is right, cause i find it hard to believe that im only passing 2 packets average. Am i using the wrong OID? Is this even possible? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

--
Peter Erickson