[mrtg] Re: MaxBytes question

Wed Mar 5 15:28:12 MET 2003

On Wed, 5 Mar 2003 16:17:36 +0200
"Shahira Rasmy" <srasmy at nile-online.net> wrote:

> You are most probably using the option,
> Option[]:unknaszero in your cfg file.
> Thsi option make the values exceeding the MaxBytes to be graphed as
> zero. While without this option the graph saturates on the last value.
> I think it's useful to make sure that this option is not found in any
> part of your cfg file.

No, there is no such option. But as I understand now, is that with
MaxBytes=64000 the traffic above 64000 Bytes should be displayed as
64000 Bytes and not 0 Bytes?

Otherwise there would not be such an option as "unknaszero" IMHO. It
should be some misunderstanding then, I fear....

Richard.

Recursion: see recursion

| Richard Lucassen, Utrecht,    Linux 2.4.20 RedHat 7.2            |
| The Netherlands               i686/1200MHz/768MB                 |
| Public key: http://www.xs4all.nl/~pe1bbf/pubkey.asc              |

-- Err : No filename to use for decode, file stripped.
-- Type: application/pgp-signature