[mrtg] Re: PM3 MRTG Graph incorrect

Ronan Eckelberry mrtg at gowebco.com
Sat Mar 8 01:42:47 MET 2003

	Or not.  The "phantom" connection goes away when I minus 1 from
the gathered #, but then when the PM3 has all 46 ports used (Yes, this
is using PRI's) it only shows 45 being used.  Not sure why this is.
Also, on my graphs it shows a Max of 48 when there are in fact only 46.
I believe this is because it is reading them as T1's (Max of 48).  I do
have MaxBytes set to 46.  It is not that important, I would just like to
show 46 as the max.

	Any one have any ideas on that "phantom" connection?

-Ronan