[mrtg] One config file, multiple HTML docs

Aaron Conaway Aaron.Conaway at HOSystems.com
Wed Mar 12 21:36:19 MET 2003

I'm trying to get my routers grouped into some sort of order, while
staying as stream-lined as possible.  Is there a way to, say, append the
config of one host to a master file and then to an individual file, then
run MRTG against the master and indexmaker (or 14all.cgi or equiv)
against the individuals?

All my experimentation either kill MRTG itself or only produce data for
the first host in the master file.

Aaron Conaway
Network Engineer III
Verisign, Inc. -- Telecom Services Division
http://www.verisign.com
Office:  912.527.4343
Fax:  912.527.4014