[mrtg] Re: One config file, multiple HTML docs

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Wed Mar 12 22:33:10 MET 2003

Yep...you can even include the config stuff (htmldir, icondir, etc) in it's own include file and include that in the master config.

Paul

>>> "Aaron Conaway" <Aaron.Conaway at HOSystems.com> 03/12/03 04:12PM >>>
Can I have multiple includes in one master file?

Aaron Conaway
Network Engineer III
Verisign, Inc. -- Telecom Services Division
http://www.verisign.com
Office:  912.527.4343