[mrtg] RRD on NT Help needed

Anthony Valuikas tvaluikas at cox.net
Thu Mar 13 14:34:48 MET 2003

After spending a few days looking over the forum and the web site I still am
stuck. Here is my error.
CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of
HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:
ERROR: unable to open config file: 14all.cfg

I have MRTG working fine on NT2000 and running from my web site.
For the most part I followed this link for the setup
http://members.tik.com.au/mrtg/default.htm
I get as far as the CMD file running and seeing the rrd log files made but
no new images as you can see above.
Still stuck and wondering if anyone has any ideas or a good install doc they
might want to post.

Thanks
Tony