[mrtg] Include total bytes transfered.

Paul Adair padair at pntsi.ca
Thu Mar 13 23:26:46 MET 2003

I am in the process of setting up a wireless ISP business.
I currently have a few test client radio's setup and MRTG connects to them without any problems.
Presently there is only the transfer rate statistics.  IE, Max In/Out, Average In/Out, Current In/Out.
I track all the incoming and outgoing bytes with my router and store that information in a database.

I would like to be able to include a page that will display this information below each of the graphs.
Something like this below

<!-- #include file = "daily-total.asp" -->

The end result of the page would kind of be like this

  -- page headers etc --

  -- daily graph here --
<!-- #include file = "daily-total.asp" -->

  -- weekly graph here --
<!-- #include file = "weekly-total.asp" -->

  -- monthly graph here --
<!-- #include file = "monthly-total.asp" -->

  -- yearly graph here --
<!-- #include file = "yearly-total.asp" -->

Any advice appreciated, Paul.