[mrtg] How to configure Alerts on MRTG

Keshav J keshav at icicionesource.com
Fri Mar 14 01:54:05 MET 2003

BlankHi Folks!!

  Please let me know what I have to do, to get Alerts by Email if the Graph
Value's go beyond a certain limit!! also, where can I set the thresholds, I
am relatively New to MRTG so please be patient and give as much detail as
possible!!!

  -Thanks

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an intended
recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the information contained in this email.

-- Type: image/gif
-- Size: 145 bytes