[mrtg] Re: 14all question on NT2000

Anthony Valuikas tvaluikas at cox.net
Fri Mar 14 13:36:50 MET 2003

So after a little more work last night I have now found out that the RRD
conversion of the MRTG2.9.25 data is causing my problem of "current 0
values" that are showing on the graph png files.

So my next question is has anyone ever seen this and is there a way to fix
it? I sure don't want to lose all of my MRTG data for the last year. When I
start RRD fresh the current values on the graphs are OK. It is just the MRTG
data in question.

Thanks
Tony