[mrtg] Re: NFS Ops error in Netapp MRTG

Greg.Volk at edwardjones.com Greg.Volk at edwardjones.com
Wed Mar 19 15:50:45 MET 2003

}But it gives an error in NFS ops page .. saying that
}
}"The statistics were last updated Tuesday, 17 March 2003 at 23:30,
}at which time 'testnap' had been up for foo. "
}
}
}The system uptime is not properly calucated by the script
}${MRTG}/bin/get-filer-nfsops.sh
}
Although I'm not at all familiar with the script that you're
talking, I'll attempt the answer your question anyway. Unless
you have a no-snmp requirement, you may be better of getting
this data from the filer via snmp. I wrote the following script -

http://mrtg.gvolk.com/template/host-netapp-filer.template

for use with cfgmaker. It will generate an mrtg config file
that, among other things, will poll for NFS calls.

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- Size: 2k (2403 bytes)