[mrtg] status of subinterfaces.

Chandrabhanu_P Chandrabhanu_P at satyam.com
Wed Mar 26 14:50:49 MET 2003

Dear Team,
	Is there any way to monitor the status of subinterfaces in Cisco
routers through MRTG ? If any of the sub-interfaces changes its state either
to up or down, we would like to have a mail generated. When we are trying to
get the SNMPget MIB Table from router, we are getting only main interfaces
details, is there any way to get the MIB Table in which all the
subinterfaces of a specific interface can be queried ?

Regards,
Chandrabhanu
is appreciated.