[mrtg] Re: Graph Intervals

fluhmann at vvm.com fluhmann at vvm.com
Thu Mar 27 16:25:22 MET 2003

You will want to look at using RRDTool ( www.rrdtool.org ).  With RRDTool,
you can specify start and end dates (as well as many other things) for a
graph.  I built a web interface for our company that was a "Graph Admin"
page.  The user could select the start and end dates and one or more
interfaces to have a graph generated.  You might can see a copy of it at
http://www.vvm.com/~fluhmann/mrtg/analysis.html
The link is not a functional script (our stuff is internal to our
company), but you can get an idea of what WE do with it.

Good Luck!
Jeremy Fluhmann
McLane Information Systems Division