[mrtg] Re: mrtg graph scales

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Fri Mar 28 22:18:06 MET 2003

RTFM

>>> "Taylor Lewick" <Taylor.Lewick at us.fortis.com> 03/28/03 03:09PM >>>
Okay, how do I include the WithPeak option in my config file for
multiple routers and switches?
Thanks,

Taylor Lewick
Unix System Administrator
Fortis Benefits
816 881 6073

"Help Wanted.  Seeking Telepath..."
"You Know where to apply."

>>> "PAUL WILLIAMSON" <pwilliamson at mandtbank.com> 03/28/03 12:20PM >>>
It's all ball bearings these days...

Really, it's got to do more iwth averaging the data.  The longer ago
the time period was, the lower the data will appear.  Try turning on
the
"WithPeak" option and let mrtg run for at least a day and you'll see
what I mean.

Paul

>>> "Brander, Eric" <Eric.Brander at ACS-INC.com> 03/28/03 12:52PM >>>
You can make your graphs be unscaled with the unscaled[]: option.

Eric Brander
ACS
Texas CHIP Account
Sr. Communications Engineer - Information Systems Department
512.336.3331
Eric dot Brander at acs-inc dot com