[mrtg] Re: Windows 2K performance monitor

Jerry Heidtke jheidtke at fmlh.edu
Thu May 1 18:43:11 MEST 2003

You probably need to put in the full path to both perl.exe and getlog.pl
in your target line.

Whatever account the mrtg process is running under is not going to have
the same environment such as a PATH variable, and doesn't have the same
current directory, as you do when you run it interactively.

Target[Server-memory]: `c:\perl\bin\perl c:\wherever\getlog.pl
C:\perflogs\MRTG_mapserver.csv
"\\GISMAPSERVER\Memory\Available MBytes"`

Jerry