[mrtg] Re: Need help on Router Interface

prasad prasad at stpp.soft.net
Thu May 8 11:35:06 MEST 2003

Hi James,

Thanks any way, your suggestions are definitely appreciable ,I am not used
to the terminology used in mailing list , but what i feel that it should not
discourage the newcomer ..or ..what u called as "Newbie"

I addition to above it will be grateful if you can help me out , I am
getting errors in cfgmaker if I run it on Target!!

I am running following command line ..(for serial interface of router :
serial x/y/z)

perl cfgmaker  --global "htmldir: d:\..." --global "Imagedir:
:\.."  --global "Logdir: d:\...."     --community=abcd   Target[xyz]:
\serialx/y/z abcd at router  --output abcd.cfg

it's giving me error like

- can't resolve "Target[xyz]" to IP address
-SNMPWALK Problem for abcd at Target[xyz]:
-SNMPGET Problem for abcd at Target[xyz]:
 at cfgmaker line 673

where as if I run it for entire router it works ..can you help me out
!!!!!!!!

Prasad