[mrtg] customising display???

Naresh naresh at emind.com
Wed May 14 15:12:51 MEST 2003

Hi all,
I have configured MRTG and it produces the graphs like this ...

But I want MRTG to produce the output like this one ...

i)	Observe the customized legends.
ii)	Customized SLA band
iii)	The graph being scaled to adjust the peak traffic
iv)	Different traffic details added in the PNG itself.

Anyone who knows how to do this please let us know all. If anything apart
from these can be customized to produce a more meaningful and attractive
view is welcome.
Would appreciate to share the knowledge.

Thanx & Regards,
Naresh

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- Size: 36k (36908 bytes)