[mrtg] weird graph behavior

Taylor Lewick Taylor.Lewick at us.fortis.com
Thu May 15 15:31:59 MEST 2003

Hi all.  I have a problem with some of my mrtg graphs.

I was looking at some of the data on our backup media servers and I couldn't understand the traffic on these servers. (The graphs were reporting too much bandwidth utilization).  When I compared the graphs for about 5 different servers, they were all exactly the same.

Is this a known issue?  Has anyone seen anything like this before.  Its like they are all reporting the same data for each interface, which is impossible in our environment.

			Please Note
The information in this E-mail message is legally privileged
and confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you, the reader of this message,
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
you should not further disseminate, distribute, or forward this
E-mail message. If you have received this E-mail in error,
please notify the sender. Thank you