[mrtg] Re: index.html

Venkat Reddy Valluri venkatv at quinnfable.com
Thu May 15 15:53:57 MEST 2003

Create  html's for each and every server individually by creating mrtg configuration files for each and every server

index1.html for mrtg1.cfg(1st device )
index2.html for mrtg2.cfg(2 device )
index3.html for mrtg3.cfg(3 device )
----
-----

/usr/bin/mrtg /etc/mrtg/mrtg1.cfg
/usr/bin/mrtg /etc/mrtg/mrtg2.cfg
----
---

---
---so on and so forth

later craete index.html using frames which contains all thsee html files

I don't know if I answered you question exactly
If you get any doubts, mail me
Bye
--Venkat