[mrtg] Re: index.html

Brander, Eric Eric.Brander at ACS-INC.com
Fri May 16 16:40:23 MEST 2003

>I am monitoring 5 servers for each server I have created
>2x HTML's (CPU,Ethernet). I want to create _one_
>index.html splited in left,right which contains all the 5 servers.
>How can i diplay all Graphs in one HTML?

One more possible solution that hasn't been mentioned yet... Create one cfg
file that looks like this:

Include: Name_Of_Config_1.cfg
Include: Name_Of_Config_2.cfg
Include: Name_Of_Config_3.cfg
Include: Name_Of_Config_4.cfg
etc

Then use IndexMaker to build an index page using that new config as a
reference.  Don't run MRTG against that new config, its just for the
index... unless you want to of course.  I've used this method in the past
and it works great.  However, no warranty is expressed nor implied!  YMMV.

Eric Brander
ACS
Texas CHIP Account
Sr. Communications Engineer - Information Systems Department
512.336.3331
Eric dot Brander at acs-inc dot com