[mrtg] Question about monitoring Ethernet port

Jeff Winningham JeffWinningham at berkeley.k12.sc.us
Mon May 19 20:25:12 MEST 2003

I currently have MRTG successfully running on the serial interfaces of
my WAN.

I am having trouble getting graphs for my fiber sites.

I have a 10MB fiber ring that is connected to several locations. I am
using a Cisco 3640 with version 12.0 of code. According to Cisco this
Router should have the MIB for IF.

When I add one of these sites to my MRTG.cfg file, WPERL will not
start. It loads for about one second and goes away.

Does anyone have any idea what my problem could be ?

thanks in advance.

Jeff Winningham
Berkeley County Schools
Office Of Technology