[mrtg] Re: MRTG - Need help polling Ethernet port on Cisco 3640

fluhmann at vvm.com fluhmann at vvm.com
Mon May 19 21:40:09 MEST 2003

Jeff,

   If you're using Windows, try running it from the command line and see
what error it gives back.  Or, try adding the following when you run
it:

[from doc/reference]
--logging filename|eventlog

If this is set to writable filename, all output from mrtg (warnings, debug
messages, errors) will go to filename. If you are running on Win32 you can
specify eventlog instead of a filename which will send all error to the
windows event log.

Hope that helps,
Jeremy Fluhmann
McLane Information Systems Division