[mrtg] Re: Nortel Passport 6400 Series (6420, 6480) ...

Aldridge, Donald R. (DRA) DRA at arinc.com
Thu May 22 21:15:08 MEST 2003

Joe:

I am doing something similar with Apex ATM Switches.  Using the interface
ifInOctets and ifOutOctets out of the box is not accurate at all.  You will
need to get in to the specific enterprise MIB and look for the sysLkTxCells
and sysLkRxCells values.  Then use the Factor option to multiply out the
number of bytes per cell for a more accurate view of the traffic.

Thanks,
Don Aldridge
(410) 266-4871