[mrtg] Re: MS Exchange question

Mitchell K. Smith mksmith at pa.eplus.com
Wed May 28 15:48:15 MEST 2003

Mark,
I spend some time looking at this. All the reading I did basically points to Exchange 2000 not having a MIB for this. The MIB you are using looks like Exchange 5.5. I used getif and browsed to that MIB on my Exchange 2000 server. When I poll it there is no data.
According to MS you need to use a WMI performance monitor to look at these stats and Exchange 2000 doesn't use snmp.

Thanks again Microsoft!

Let me know if you come up with anything different.

Mitch