[mrtg] Re: Cisco VPN

Will Hall will at cwnetworks.com
Fri May 30 20:38:05 MEST 2003

I tried those. I found them on the Somix web site. I have also been digging
on http://www.mibdepot.com trying to find anything. What I am actually
watching is a pair of 2621's that have a GRE tunnel between them and it
passes the VPN tunnel and they also allow inbound connections for Cisco's
VPN client. I just wanted to monitor the number of connections and or
bandwidth. Not even sure if it is possible..

Will