[mrtg] Re: Graph Negative and Positive Values on Mrtg

Simon Westlake simon.westlake at bizwi.rr.com
Thu Nov 6 17:31:59 MET 2003

Cable modems, right? ;) A couple of us have been working on something similar.

Assuming you're using RRDTool, this command works, apparently (I say apparently because it doesn't work correctly for me, but did for someone else..)

rrdtool tune <filename>rrd -i ds0:-200 -a ds1:200

Where -200 is the minimum and 200 is the maximum.

-----