[mrtg] Postfix Stats graphing wrong

Jeff Gojkovich jeff at eaznet.com
Fri Nov 14 01:42:56 MET 2003

I have a script that grabs the rejects from a postfix box.  It returns
results to MRTG like.
33479
33479
35 days  5:07
heffe.eaznet.com

Then five minutes later.
33609
33609
35 days  5:12
heffe.eaznet.com

When MRTG graphs it says that only one message was rejected for the last
five min.

My config looks like.
Target[rejects]: `/home/mrtg/mailrejects.pl heffe.eaznet.com skipped`
Options[rejects]: noinfo, nopercent
MaxBytes[rejects]: 500
Title[rejects]: Postfix Rejections
PageTop[rejects]: <H1>Postfix Rejections</H1>
Supress[rejects]: my
YLegend[rejects]: Rejections
ShortLegend[rejects]: rejected
LegendI[rejects]: &nbsp;Messages Rejected:
LegendO[rejects]: &nbsp;Messages Rejected:

The url of the graphs are http://www.eaznet.com/~mrtg/rejects.html

Can anybody tell me if I am sending the info to MRTG correctly?
And also, what options should I be using to get the graphs correctly.

--
Jeff