[mrtg] Re: Postfix Stats graphing wrong

Jeff Gojkovich jeff at eaznet.com
Fri Nov 14 20:05:05 MET 2003

I tried with the option perhour and perminute and all it does it up the
number to a bigger number.  The number is always the same.

The log file looks like
1068836233 23289 23289
1068836233 35 35 35 35
1068835932 35 35 35 35
1068835800 35 35 35 35
1068835500 35 35 35 35
1068835200 35 35 35 35
1068834900 35 35 35 35
1068834600 35 35 35 35
1068834300 35 35 35 35
1068834000 35 35 35 35
1068833700 35 35 35 35
1068833400 35 35 35 35
1068833100 35 35 35 35
1068832800 35 35 35 35
1068832500 35 35 35 35
1068832200 35 35 35 35
1068831900 35 35 35 35

Which doesn't make sense to me.  I am not sure how MRTG handles the
numbers it receives though.  I though the default was to take the
difference of the new number and the last result.
--
Jeff