[mrtg] inlast and outlast

Jim Bennett JBennett at sevencounties.org
Thu Nov 20 20:03:33 MET 2003

I changed the community string and now I am getting this error message in the log files. Any ideas.  Thanks, Jim

2003-11-20 04:16:35 -- WARNING: Skipping Update of 10.10.1.2_192.168.110.1, inlast is not defined
2003-11-20 04:16:35 -- WARNING: Skipping Update of 10.10.1.2_192.168.110.1, outlast is not defined

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the original message.
<<<<gwavasig>>>>