[mrtg] Re: Trango 5830

Jeff Gojkovich jeff at eaznet.com
Sun Nov 23 22:48:34 MET 2003

> I have check back in the list and seen a few things but they do not
> work. I have also googled it.
>
> I want to pull the normal info from a Trange 5830. I know Trango has
> its own MIB.
>
> Does anyone have this working? If so can you post your config? Did you
> have to setup anything special on the Trango end?

This is what I use.  Works great.

Make sure you add this line in the global config.
NoMib2: yes

##Wireless Bandwidth Usage Brand
Target[brand]:
enterprises.5454.1.10.3.6.1.23.1&enterprises.5454.1.10.3.6.1.22.1:comm at IP
Title[brand]:Branding Iron Backhaul Trango
MaxBytes[brand]: 375000
PageTop[brand]: <H1>Traffic Analysis for Branding Iron Backhaul Trango</H1>
Options[brand]: bits, nobanner, unknaszero, noinfo, transparent
Suppress[brand]: my
Unscaled[brand]: dwmy

I didn't have to make any specific changes on the radios.

--
Jeff