[mrtg] W2K3 + mrtg + rrd + routers2.cgi + IIS-6.0 problem...

Jose Calderon jcalderon at bankguay.com
Mon Nov 24 18:19:54 MET 2003

Hi, I want to know how can I configure IIS 6.0 for Win2k3.?
I have successful installed mrtg-2.9.26 and rrdtool-1.0.40. I want to use
routers2.cgi like a front-end, but the info about IIS configuration to set
up routers2.cgi is not enough.
Specifically when I follow this step
-
rrd_cgi installation with IIS 4 / 5
	- open the internet service manager (located in the computer
management / services and applications / insternet information services in
w2k)
	- select your site, open property dialog
	- in the directory configuration tab, select 'configuration'
	- you must have 			(.cgi ->
c:\perl\bin\perl.exe %s %s)			#The parameter %s is not
valid
								(.pl ->
c:\perl\bin\perl.exe %s %s)		# The parameter %s is not valid
								.rrdcgi ->
yourrrdcgipath\rrd_cgi.exe %s %s
	- after that, all document referenced by extension '.rrdcgi' will be

	  treated by rrd_cgi.exe

The parameter %s is not accepted by IIS.

Please if anyone know something about it, tell me...

jacc