[mrtg] Re: Bits to no-Bits

Peter Glanville peter_glanville at cuk.canon.co.uk
Tue Nov 25 10:36:58 MET 2003

> Options[_]: bits at the top of my file because I want it to apply to
> everything. Now I have an item I do not want it to apply to.
> So how do I turn it off for one device.

options[_] sets a default value
options[specific] over rides those. Subsequent targets still have the
default.
A second options[_], half way down the cfg, changes the default for
subsequent targets.

> Second, I have one device that needs the
> NoMib2: yes but I do not want it to apply to every device.

Create two cfg files, one with that option, one without. You could use the
"include" statement to run them both from one execution.

Peter