[mrtg] Re: Network Traffic Utilization in terms of Percentage in MRTG

Fruitman, Corey Corey.Fruitman at allstream.com
Fri Nov 28 20:19:30 MET 2003

Shiva,

If you're using MRTG *without* RRDTool, MRTG will automaticaly give you bandwith percentages in the HTML file based on how you set MaxBytes variable.

If you're using it *with* RRDTool, you'll have fetch the 'max' attribute, and then do the division yourself in a CDEF or external CGI.  There are probably some CGIs out there that already do it for you.

Hope that helps,
Corey.