[mrtg] Re: Incorrect MAX speed- atm

von dan dvong3 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 09:07:27 MEST 2003

My router interface bw is 40704 Kbit. I have 2 MRTG Linux box , one stated max speed 5088.0kBytes and the other 1250kBytes. My collegues said the correct speed is 1250kBytes. The only way I can change the max speed is to edit the *.cfg file. But whenever I re-run my cfgmaker script, I get 5088.0kBytes. I want to find out who is correct, 5088 or 1250.

dan
PAUL WILLIAMSON <pwilliamson at mandtbank.com> wrote:
What is the bandwidth statement on the interface?

Paul

>>> von dan 10/01/03 09:13AM >>>
My max speed does not match with my 7202 router atm interface. I get a max speed of 5088.0kBytes instead of 1250kBytes. Does anybody know how to fix this problem? Here is my mrtg script.

perl /usr/local/src/mrtg-2.9.17/bin/cfgmaker \
--global "workdir: /var/www/html/$location/$name" \
--global "Options[_]: growright, bits" \
--ifref=name \
--no-down \
public@$ipaddr \
--output /etc/mrtg/$name.cfg