[mrtg] Nokia ip350 firewall

Bassett, Mark mbassett at omaha.com
Thu Oct 2 19:30:44 MEST 2003

Hi List!

I am trying to graph the traffic on a Nokia Ip350 firewall appliance
through mrtg.  I used Getif to locate some OID's

.1.3.6.1.2.1.6.11.0	(tcp.tcpOutSegs.0)
.1.3.6.1.2.1.6.10.0	(tcp.tcpInSegs.0)

I got mrtg to snag the information from the appliance, but it doesn't
seem to be graphing anything.  I'm sure I need to do more configuration
of the mrtg.cfg but I am not able to find anything in the mailing list
archives or on the manual pages. (this doesn't mean they aren't there,
just that I am unable to locate them if they are)

My mrtg logfile shows the data being collected on one line followed by a
lot of blank lines.
            Insegs  outsegs

1065114914 42259086 45018847
1065114914 4 4 4 4