[mrtg] Re: split international & national traffic graphs

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Fri Oct 3 13:49:23 MEST 2003

Um, Alex was kidding.

There is no such thing.  Traffic is traffic to the SNMP stack of the router.

If you want to separate out by protocol, check out ntop.  Maybe
using a sniffer would give you a breakdown of where all your traffic goes.

Paul

>>> "mazvis" <mazvydas at delfi.lt> 10/03/03 06:51AM >>>
I collect snmp data from HP ProCurve 2524 switch.
Maybe somebody can help do this:
> You tell your router to set (or reset) the this_is_international_traffic
> bit.
that mean "this_is_international_traffic bit"?

Thanks
Mazvydas.