[mrtg] sum of OID's

kurt van Buynder vanbkurt at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 12:29:44 MEST 2003

 Hello all,   Since a while I monitoring traffic on two different links.
These two graphs are absolutely great! Now I wanted to graph the sum of
thesetwo links by doing the following   33:public at IP + 34:public at same_IP.
Theresult is that I'm getting a graph that consist the sum of these links
butI have a lot of spikes in this graph (not in the other ones) for a period
sometimes de one hour.   Can anyone help me?   Thx, Kurt