[mrtg] Tweaking mrtg

Amol Sapkal amolsapkal at coolgoose.com
Fri Oct 10 15:29:00 MEST 2003

Hi,

Idea is,
To plot a link/device availability using MRTG. So here, we dont need the Y axis varibale. Uptime
will be denoted by GREEN and downtime will be BLUE.(passing mrtg 100,0,0,0 if device is up and
0,100,0,0 when its down).

Problem is,
How do we eliminate the "AVG" "MIN" "MAX" tabs on the html page? Coz it does not make sense for a
factor like MRTG.
How do we plot a value called availability on the html, in place of the "AVG" "MIN" "MAX" tabs.
Availability will be a percentage value calculated for X Axis (time).

Is this *possible*? (maybe the Q needs to be on the mrtg developers' list)

TIA,
Cheers,

Amol Sapkal