[mrtg] ConversionCode unrecognised by indexmaker

Luke Kyohere luke at eahd.or.ug
Tue Oct 14 15:58:32 MEST 2003

Hello,

I am trying to use the ConversionCode keyword in my configuration file,
but when it is included, indexmaker fails with the following error:

ERROR: CFG Error Unknown Option "conversioncode" on line 0 or above.
           Check doc/reference.txt for Help

The ConversionCode line appears just after the WorkDir line like this:

ConversionCode: /path_to_script/scriptname.pl

Has anybody come across this error before? I have searched the archives in
vain, and would like to know what I am doing wrong.

Thank you.
Luke.

Kyohere Luke
Systems Administrator / Programmer