[mrtg] FW: help please

Adam adam.fletcher at btconnect.com
Thu Oct 16 17:59:25 MEST 2003

Hi,

I am trying to learn how to set up MRTG on my home PC. I have installed
and setup MRTG and I can now monitor my DSL internet connection. I can
even view the graphs on the web using IIS. However my graph shows all
traffic that passes though my NIC. What I want is for MRTG to display
the results of my auto ftp scheduled task. I have set up the auto ftp
task and now have two .log files that contain the results of the upload
and download test which runs every 30 minutes. Can you help me to
configure MRTG to use these results instead of monitoring all network
traffic that passes though my NIC?

Apologies but I am very new to this and don't have much experience, I
have kind of jumped into the deep end :-)

Thanks for you help

Adam