[mrtg] TheshDir question

Helmke, Lance Lance.Helmke at trizetto.com
Fri Oct 17 19:20:58 MEST 2003

My problem is that we are trying count the number of violations in a set
amount of polls.  (for instance greater than 50 for 5 polls)  The problem is
when the ThreshDir variable is set; it will only call the violation script
once until it is rearmed.  If the ThreshDir variable is not set it will
never re-arm.  On previous versions of MRTG it worked without having the
ThreshDir variable set (we used to see the rearm events).  We are using
2.9.29 currently; does anyone know when this functionality was last modified
so we can go back to that older version?  I looked on the CHANGES page and
saw that 2.9.26/21/20 all had fixes pertaining to thresholds.

Thanks in a advance for any help

Lance