[mrtg] Configuration File

Jim Bennett JBennett at sevencounties.org
Mon Oct 20 21:16:53 MEST 2003

I'm a newbie and I have look at the FAQs and couldn't find my answer.

If I make changes to the mrtg.cfg file will I lose my history?  I am not running RRDTOOL, but I am interested in doing so.  Will I lose my history if I start running RRDTOOL.

Thanks for any help.
Jim

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the original message.
<<<<gwavasig>>>>