[mrtg] Shutting down MRTG and a couple other questions

Scott Schappell archon at silvertree.org
Tue Oct 21 00:47:31 MEST 2003

I noticed since upgrading MRTG that the shutdown generates the normal ERROR:
bailout after sigterm then the next line is saying it will restart in 10
seconds due to the above error.

What is the approved process of killing the MRTG daemon? What signal should
I use?

Secondly I noticed that pngdate and pngtitle aren't printing quite correctly
on the graph, the title is on the right and only shows the first 3
characters and the date only shows the last half dozen or so.

Is this a bug, configuration issue or because of the fact I'm using
custom x and y size?

--
PGP Key: http://archon.silvertree.org/pgp.txt
Fingerprint: E799 F032 BD9A 66B8 2930 AE2B E742 0B78 BADB 8E11