[mrtg] Re: multiple OID in GET-request

J. L. Espinosa mondaka at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 21 16:33:44 MEST 2003

That kind of optimization only works if i going to poll only two OIDs.

MRTG was designed to do request of two OID (In and Out) even though
Get-request PDU has four OID (OID1, OID2, system-uptime, name).

If anyone wants to see traffic of 20 interfaces (1 device), MRTG has to
build 20 Get-request PDU (OID1, OID2, system-uptime, name), (OID3, OID4,
system-uptime, name), (OID4, OID5, system-uptime, name), and so on. (i
guess)

I want to find out an application to build Multiple OID Get-request PDU
(OID1, OID2, OID3, OID4, ...) and to show the Get-response by MRTG.

Im felling Daniel Macdonald answer its possible, but if someone has other
advice or script, go on please

Thanks all of you.