[mrtg] Threshold

Chu, Quang qchu at ci.portland.or.us
Thu Oct 23 02:30:59 MEST 2003

I am trying to set a minimum threshold value for MRTG and this is what I am
getting when trying to use %.

The .0% is the threshold value that I set for testing purposes but instead
of returning a % as the current value, MRTG is returning a value instead?
Any ideas for helping me out?  Thanks before hand.

I know that I can use a value instead of percent and it will work but I
rather use percent.

Network Monitoring has Detected the Following Device is currently Under the
Outbound Bandwidth Limit:

MinimumOutboundBandwidth#192.168.50.1_1#.0%#117