[mrtg] Re: cpu

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at ergens.op.het.net
Sat Oct 25 13:24:38 MEST 2003

On Sat, Oct 25, 2003 at 04:00:04AM -0700, mrtg user wrote:

> Well I m using mrtg version 2.9.7, and I have installed my cpu load checking for my cisco routers 7500, on two different machines on one machine its working perfectly allrite, while on the other machine its giving me error and cant creating graphs

And you're saying that if you compare the two config files byte by byte,
there is NO difference at all, including the error in the Target line?

>  Target[cpu.1]:1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.1.58.0&1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.1.58.0:public at xx.xx.xx.xx

> Can't use subscript on constant item at mrtg-cpu.cfg line 2, near "1]"

The error is in line 2.  The error is near "1]".  What more do you need?

All other errors are continuation errors; they will disappear when
you fix the real error.

Alex