[mrtg] OT: warning for joe at drkstr.com

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at ergens.op.het.net
Tue Oct 28 21:42:28 MET 2003

This I find unacceptable for a mailing list.

snippet of email:

> ATTENTION!
> A message you recently sent to a 0Spam.com user with the subject
> "[mrtg] Re: Can MRTG read another log-file?" was not delivered
> because they are using the 0Spam.com anti-spam service.  Please
> click the link below to confirm that this is not spam. When you
> confirm, this message and all future messages you send will
> automatically be accepted.

1: I did not sent mail to a 0spam user

2: I am not guilty until proven innocent

I hope this piece of *^&*#&% is now configured properly
to allow email from mailing lists without any hassle.

If not, I'm going to ask the list guardian to have this
address removed.

Alex