[mrtg] Re: Filter by Name with Indexmaker

Chu, Quang qchu at ci.portland.or.us
Wed Oct 29 17:40:05 MET 2003

Thanks for the reply Nagesh,

Hmmm..I don't think indexmaker resolve host name.  I think all it does when
trying to filter for name is look through the cfg file and sort of do a
search for the name you are filtering for.  I mean I an replace the target
name with numbers and solve this problem, but I would like to understand why
indexmaker will not filter by text?? Anybody??

Daniel